THE MOMENT OF GLORY WHEN YOU TURN A KICKASS ESSAY IN EARLY. SMILING AT MY OWN TITLE. SMILING BECAUSE I’M NOT DEAD. GOING TO PASS OUT.
one of like 5000 reasons stacy k and darren are my favorite is that she posted a picture of him in the emergency room and the man is wearing a cardigan and belt.
i need more room in my physical portfolio for srs commissions of my peers’ children*. do i part with some originals or get another one? leaning towards the former at the moment. yell in my ask if you are interested in this at all.
Rachel Sermanni | Begin
went to get groceries at one store and more stamps at another and i was jammin on the way to the post office drop box (to mail the 2nd round of cards). it was full so there was someone taking everyone’s mail in bins. the dude was standing super close to my car as i drove up so i was like, ‘watch out, i don’t want to hit ya!’ he deadpans, “you are not going to hit me,” taking my letters but absolutely none of my jovial shit.
"Top 5 Annie/Auggie Moments?" of 2013
5. “Having someone take care of you wouldn’t be the worst thing.”
4. “That’s my forehead.”
3. “We made the wrong choice.”
2. “Can I have my t-shirt back now?”
1. “We’re gonna get him.”
OH GOD. a top 10 would have been easier than this hell.
5. The Americans, Pilot
4. Orphan Black, Endless Forms Most Beautiful
3. Luther, series 3 episode 4 (rip)
2. Covert Affairs, Vamos / Trompe Le Monde tie bc I can
1. The Good Wife, The Decision Tree
HARD because I listen to a lot of people who don’t really put out ~official singles.
5. Johnny Flynn - The Lady Is Risen
4. KT Tunstall - Feel It All / Nick Mulvey - Fever To The Form
3. Travis - Where You Stand
2. Merriment - Backwards
1. Laura Marling - Master Hunter
5. Met Gala bc I cried about the snakeskin:
4. Red Magazine shoot, especially this one:
3. LFW (sober and not)
2. SAG Awards
1. THIS WHOLE INSTYLE UK THING CHRIST
ugh i was really upset because my bestie isn’t coming to town over christmas but then she called me and laughed in my ear for an hour so it’s not so lame now.
Nick Mulvey | April (Live)